Nigel Hale 23.03
Tom Trimble 23.51
Justin Layne 24.11
Ryan Witchell (Welwyn) 24.14
Thomas Weir 28.42 pb
James Dow 29.39 pb
Tracey Davidson 30.27 pb
Gwen Warren 34.51 pb

a bit chilly and damp tonight, with a northerly wind, and a large lorry heading up northfields got in a few peoples way.
nevertheless some fast times, some pb's and a first tt for gwen
thanks to robert for pushing off and time keeping, and the support and offer of help from josh and rebecca

Comments

• Many thanks to Stef and Robert for making tonight's event take place...great effort by all riders given the poor conditions.....
  • bad night but great time Gwen....knew you could do it

Tom. Trimble. please check your email...supposed to be doing Manchester Sunday 2nd
  • Thanks Stef for organising it and the encouragement. And cheers Geoff! I managed 32 minutes on Sunday on my own so a bit disappointed but it was fairly grim out there! I loved every minute of it though and have a feeling I may get hooked. Looking forward to the next!
  • On our ride back both Tracey and I were very grateful for Stef and everyone else who usually help out to ensure others can ride, so a BIG thank you.
  • Nice one, Gwen. I think the first time I tried that course a little while ago I clocked about 32 minutes... Won't be long till you're knocking the minutes off (especially when the sun comes out). I can only echo what Jim's posted, huge thanks to all involved!