Welcome to the forum

Water Bottles to give away

edited May 2013 in General
I have loads, literally hundreds, of Gatorade Water Bottles sitting here at work which we can no longer use, so does anyone want one, two or more? They're the green ones, as used in the last TDF and will be used this year again.

I will bring a load to the TT on the 12th if there is interest, i can't make next week.
Tim, would you want some for grass track, or anything else?
And anyone else want a bulk load?

Comments

• I'll have a few if that's okay, about time I changed some out.
  • See you at the TT.
    ps. this is not TT recruitment, but might work out well!
  • Hi Chris,

Harley would like a couple if you have some left. P.s I would like to have a chat with you next time I see you at Ashwell.

Ta Shelton
  • I'd be up for a couple of bottles. Mine are starting to smell a bit wonderful...
  • All Green bottles gone!
    I have 400 White ones still available, they were part of the Sky Rainforest Rescue initiative, so you can be an Eco warrior!
  • Hi Pearce,
    Do you have any left as my lot could do with a couple each.
    Richard
  • Hi Chris

the Fields would like one each if you still have some

Stuart
  • Yep got 400 left. I'll keep 100 aside for individuals, can you all pick them up on Wed 12th at the TT?
    And if anyone wants a bulk load let me know.
  • would be good if you could pass 40-80 on to Timd to hand out to Ashwell school next year and year after as CCA usually do 6 go-ride sessions for yr. 5 and it's nice to give them something at the end.....just a thought
  • Yes Geoff will keep a box for Tim.
  • many thanks
  • It turns out I can't get to the club 10 at all this month :( But I will be at the Interclub where i will bring a few.
    So you can either pick some up there, or wait until the 3rd July where I'll be back with fresh legs to attack my course PB.