Welcome to the forum

GEM Estates Grass Track Meeting - Fearnhill School June 6th

What a BRILLIANT day! The hard work of the Thursday Youth Grass Track club really paid off with a fantastic display of skills, strength and endurance. Of course it is individuals who 'bring home the money', but what I witnessed on Saturady was that the CCA Youth Grass Track club turned into the CCA Youth Grass Track TEAM. (Note, even John who was injured turned up to be part of the event).

You are a credit to the club and I for one am enormously proud of your acheivements.

As a parent I want to especially thank Geoff, who was there on hand with all the necesary equipment and advice, and also the organiser, Max; thanks guys.

Results can be found at http://www.britishcycling.org.uk go to the results section. Make your search easier by searching only the 'Eastern' region.

Daniel

Comments

• Our three throrougly enjoyed the afternoon thanks to all who helped them with push offs etc
    They reported back that it was good to go and be part of a team.

In addition to the results on the BC site there is a more detailed report of the event and quite a few pictures on the below website:

www.sarahbrookephotography.co.uk

Alison
  • Ed (Goater) thouroughly enjoyed his first race meeting as did the rest of his family as spectators!

Really enjoyable event and looking forward to the next one.

(Photos are great too)