Welcome to the forum

Small CCA shirt

edited June 2013 in Kit
Does anybody have a CCA short sleeve jersey in a small that they're willing to part with? My medium is looking decidedly baggy. Pro fit would be preferred...

Also, Kit, when will the next order be for new kit? Looking for a new jersey and some more shorts!

Ta

Will

Comments

• Oh bloody hell, you have a new bike, now you're losing weight, when will we ever keep up with you!?

Are you looking to get rid of this size medium? As i don't have a S/S club shirt, so would be after it if you are.
  • the medium is a bit baggy on me, think it might be rather tent like on you, chris! I think the elastic in it has finally gone as well, I picked it up second hand.

There seems to be quite a lot of people looking for club kit at the moment. It would be great to get hold of some new stuff, my med shirt is getting so baggy that it swings around whenever you put anything in the back pockets, it's not great and particularly annoying when racing... I know that the other guys who race have been asking around about kit...
  • Yep I'm after some club kit as well!
  • Just checking that nobody has a spare small S/S jersey to sell at all. Would be nice to have one before the end of the season!
  • Would be really, really good to have something that fits and isn't tatty to ride around Herne hill with Sir Chris Hoy in on Tuesday evening next week...
  • Will you've got two options:

1. eat more cake
    2. tumble dryer blitz
  • Hi Will, I have one that you can borrow next week, Im a bit short on jerseys so couldnt lend it out for too long,
    jez