Welcome to the forum

**KIT ORDER**KIT ORDER**KIT ORDER**

edited June 2013 in Kit
If you need to order any kit items please contact me ccakit@hotmail.co.uk
I have pre booked a production slot and need the order in at the latest 31st July for a delivey end of September.
Ladies there are a number of new items including bib shorts (not the pro ones) and ladies Roubaix Jackets

prices have gone up and our discount down. :0 (

Short sleeve tops full zip male and female £ 44.00
Long sleeve tops male and female £ 48.50
Skin suits short sleeve £ 77.00
Skin Suit Long sleeve £ 83.50
Ultra packable £ 47.50
Pro gilet male and female £ 41.50
Lycra bib shorts male and female £ 52.50
Roubaix jackets male and female £ 54.50
Pro jersey £ 69.00
Thermal arm warmers £ 19.00
Thermal leg warmers £ 22.00

Kids short sleeve tops £ 26.00
Kids long sleeve tops £ 27.50
Kids shorts £ 28.50

anything else e mail me for prices etc.

I will be at the club night on Tuesday from about 8:15 onwards if you need any more info

Kit

Comments

• are male and female shorts available?
  • Jackie and Stuart
    Yes shorts in both male and female

Kit
  • So does this mean there's no chance of getting any kit for the summer...? Do they only accept these bulk orders or is there any way we can we do it individually?

I don't mean to come across as ungrateful here, I appreciate it takes a huge amount of time and effort to arrange all this, I'm just disappointed at not being able to get any kit for so long, and as a new member I'm keen to look like one of the gang. I will definitely put in an order, but it looks like it will be for autumn/winter stuff...

Maybe have a chat with you over a beer tomorrow night :-)
  • Hi Kit,

Do the Ultra-packable and Windtex jackets from the custom catalogue come in Fluoro Yellow with our logos, or just the CCA blue, or do you have to specify?
    Thanks,

Pete
  • woop was just thinking the other day I need to get a gil
  • Just getting this back to the top

Please order any kit you need as I want to place the order at the end of the month

Kit
  • Right, there you go....Need kit? ORDER IT NOW. you have 3 weeks to get your order in. use kits email as above.

Order it now for the seasons ahead, gillets, shorts, arm warmers , roubaix jackets, skin suits for next spring. Whatever, ORDER IT NOW. Need Christmas presents for your kids, spouse?....ORDER IT NOW.

I hope im getting the idea across? Although I just know we're going to get sometime in September.... "er, where do i get a CCA jersey from? ive only got a Livestrong one"....

*forehead hits palm...shuffles off to bed*
  • Order emailed over this evening
    Thanks
    Adam