Welcome to the forum

Club 10 03.07.13

edited July 2013 in Time Trial
Well, it was quite windy with a headwind blowing up Northfields. I didnt think it was a quick one but looks like i was wrong with all those pb's

N Hale 22.30
T Trimble 23.30
L Morgan 23.56
A Collier 24.00 HA TRI
C Luggeri 24.12
L Danckert 24.30 pb
C Dyce 24.40
L Holmes 24.47 pb
T Doncaster 24.48 pb
S Bradley 24.58 pb
S Shaw 25.24 Team Trisports
J Chapman 26.12
T Weir 26.23 pb
S Dixon 26.29
S and H Pell 26.37 tandem pb
D Pedder 26.38 pb
J Polak 26.40
J Gillham 27.26 Team Trisports
M Pullen 27.58 pb
M Scales 28.20 pb
E Koppe 28.22
R Bumstead 28.47 pb
S Watts 32.14 pb
G Warren 33.15 pb

Great stuff, and some of the pbs were by a long way. Many thanks to David and Lucia for timekeeping and Robert for shoving as well as riding!

Comments

• Sub 25 target achieved, very happy. Cheers for the timekeeping and pushing, sub 24 in my last one next week??? haha
  • Thanks guys and girls, I think that the fastest ride on our course this year by a club member...? 22:30... Maybe wrong.
  • Well done Luke, good going, SO pleased for Robert too with a great pb...
  • Thanks Tim, Rob, lucia and David. First 10 of the year and happy with the time.

Although might be my last for a while with baby no2 due any day!
  • Thank-you time keepers and helpers
  • Thanks time keepers and assistants

You'd have thought I'd know better by now than to head down to Dunton. You'd have thought wrong.
  • Robert... Bit of sub 30 smashing there. Some great PBs!
  • Thanks Tim, Lucia, David and Rob. Good to be back on it with a pb after not much riding going on my end. Great times for lots of people!
  • Robert must have finally used his bars to full effect!!!
    Yes Nige that's the quickest, just quicker than Cam's from a few weeks ago.
    Apart from everyone being fitter and quicker the weather is also playing a part now, high pressure. If you look at the weather for next week, you should be quicker still......