Welcome to the forum

Club Run 14 July 9am

edited July 2013 in Club runs
Fancy something a bit flat after last weekend so a similar route to David J's today out to Cambridge and as far as cottenham, Willingham, Oakington (used to live there) Dry Drayton, Madingley, Comberton, etc and back home. Would be about 55 I think and can be paced to suit whatever peeps would likey.

Factor 30+ required

Comments

• Thanks for dragging me round for part of my 100 miles, but i still don't know why i decided to do 5 miles at the front!
    100 miles @ 17.5 ave for me, and in the words of Nigel, never again but you'll probably find me doing it again next week.
  • edited July 2013
    Really enjoyed that. A bit longer than I thought it would be and with a few frustrated TT boys pulling us along it was quicker than normal but all stayed together until the grande finale up Northfields.

Glad Chris has cleared up his guest appearance routine. Massive rule breaking going on there with the parachute mate:)

Fine turn of speed from Bryn at the end.

Recovery plan in action. Sofa check, Eurosport click.....

Strava link - http://app.strava.com/activities/66972201

• Good ride on a great route. Nice to have some new roads to master. Pretty pacey and thankfully not too hot
  • A well tough pace but enjoyed it 62miles 19.6avg nearly there mc
  • james

cheers for the route nice one that, shame the sun never came out till i 5 miles from home .

finished with about 75 @ 19.4 big thanks to mc and all the big guy's for doing all the plulling
    on the front for so long.

top stuff from froome !!!.

strappy.
  • Good loop - thanks James. Strong pulling from MC and others.

Adam
  • Out for a post holiday leg loosener and wasn't quite expecting that but did me a power of good. Thanks to all and especially James for advertising the route enabling me to link up and ending with 61 miles in just over 3 hours on the bike.