Welcome to the forum

A goodbye from me

edited July 2013 in General
Just to let you know and to avoid confusion about where i have gone but i have decided to leave the club for pastures new in the London East district.
It does also mean i am relieving myself of the press and TT result duties. I hope in stepping up and taking on these roles i have made it apparent how easy it is to pick up, and I'd welcome assisting anyone who wants to take on the role and continuing it.
I'll still get to a club 10 before they end and will continue to do so where i can, as i can't forget how i ended up getting into TT's by wandering into one of the club 10's last year.

Good luck in your racing, TTing and keeping the blue train rolling.

Comments

• Sorry to hear that Chris - your contribution to promoting the club's youth activity through the local press has been terrific.

Have fun in the badlands of London East district. :)

Mark F
  • Chris, sorry to see you go and for CCA to loose a member. I would like to commend you on instigating the club press duties and doing a great job with it.

I am open to picking up this role from you, and continuing your success with the local media in raising the profile of the club. Maybe we could have a quick meeting at some point in the near future to run through your procedure and contacts?

Please be aware I may be a bit slow on the uptake as I am awaiting the immanent birth of my 2nd!
  • Chris,
    Yes indeed many thanks for getting the ball rolling with the press stuff and you will be missed. good luck down the east end!

Matt, that would be brilliant, have a chat with Chris and we will catch up sometime.
  • Cya pearce! I think I ended up with 2 of those water bottles in the end, so cheers for them ;)
    Cya out for a ride again sometime in the future?????
  • Best of luck Chris and thanks for all you've done.
  • Thanks for the guidelines, Chris. I shall endevour to pick things up where you left off!