Welcome to the forum

Important message regarding the wednesday 10

edited July 2013 in Members only
Folks,
Im running the 10 tonight and the 7th Aug. Lindsey is running the 21st.

At the moment there is no one to run the 31st july, 14th Aug, 28th Aug. I am on holiday for all of those dates so will not be able to step in.

If no one comes forward there will be no 10's on those dates. I suggest you keep an eye on this thread for updates. I am away on holiday this sunday so if someone does want to run next weeks 10 they better let me know asap to get the kit otherwise it will be locked in my garage. Im also very unlikely to have any internet connection next week so probably best to assume next week is off if no one has posted here.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Tim

I'd be happy to take that on for 31st at least, hopefully others will come forward to help, will have a chat tonight.
  • Looks like next week is a goodun. James and Stuart in charge. Be nice its their first time :)
  • Tim,
    Want to let you know that there are two ladies that always ride their horses past our house exactly when the ten goes by in gulden Morden. I have told them that there is always a time trial on this day. They were totally chilled about it and not phased. They didn't really get my point that the riders are out to ride at pace and not stop for horses. So I am not sure what to advise. I will talk to them next week and confirm that their horses are totally un phased by fast, non stopping bikes.
    I will also ask them if they wouldn't mind using a different route on Wednesday nights in the summer but don't hold your breath.