Welcome to the forum

New 30min Class to fix back problems and improve riding performance

edited August 2013 in General
For those of you unaware, I am a fully qualified REPs Fitness Instructor and teach about 15 hours of strength and cardio work every week. Specifically I teach a 30minute core and functional strength programme called CXWORX which is based on cutting edge scientific research, has been launched in 80 countries, and was originally designed for elite athletes to improve performance and functional strength. In a nutshell, within 6 weeks of teaching this twice a week, I was able to lift more weight, run faster, ride stronger and develop a 6-pack. I suffered a pretty severe back injury two years ago (I couldn't walk) and although it improved with lots of treatment, I was told I'd always have niggles with it. But after 6 weeks of teaching CXWORX my back injury completely disappeared for good. I continuously see the same with my members and their back problems.

I am going to introduce the principles of the training and deliver classes in Ashwell from around September time and hoping there will be the option to deliver one class on a morning (possibly Monday or Friday) and one in the evening (possibly Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday). Equipment (resistance tubes) is provided.

If you would be interested in coming along either for a one off trial or to attend the classes regularly please comment below with your preferred days/times so I can ascertain interest and availability. Thank you!

Comments

• More info....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNsSJ6WaRd0
  • edited August 2013
    hey gwen, awesome :)
    ...are you riding wednesday morning?
  • I would def be interested, I do some core work and stretching already but am up for trying something different.
    I work shifts so couldn't make the same day every week.
    Some mornings and some evenings if you run both
  • Hi Nathan - yep riding Weds hopefully come rain or shine! Thanks Neil - will let you know.
  • Sounds like a plan Stan. Six pack rather than four pack.
  • Been getting back pain on the bike intermittently for years and fancy some new core work. Can only do evenings
  • Hi Gwen, would be interested in a trial initially - can only do evenings...six pack better than current party keg!