Welcome to the forum

TT results 21st August

edited August 2013 in Time Trial
Looked like a good TT night from the start/finish but lots of riders said it was a slow one. No tractors on the course this week though.

Jason Stuart 22.33
Andy Saunders (HNCC) 24.03 PB
Justin Lane 24.23
Craig Dyce 25.20
Richard Glover 25.27
Theo Doncaster 25.32
John Polak 25.40
Tim Bedford 25.45
Thomas Weir 25.58 PB
Shaun Bradley (TTS) 26.22
Tony Shortland (TTS) 27.23
Robert Bumstead 27.42
Emma Koppe 28.34
Malcolm Pullen 28.41
James Dow 30.20

Two PBs tonight and a great time by Jason. Big cluster of 25 something too.

Thanks to James for timekeeping & Robert for pushing off. Last chance for a 2013 PB next week!

Comments

• Thanks for time keeping and pushing off guys.

As it happens I had a PB too, but agree it was slow tonight, my Chinese carbon should have netted me more than a 20 second PB improvement :)

John P
  • It seemed like this was the perfect evening. We were all ready to go and were on our way but it took 30 mins to get to Duxford so we had to turn around. Gutted

Hopefully be at the last one next week.

Stuart
  • Thanks to James & Robert, really appreciated.

Cracking time by Jase in conditions that proved far from fast.

Thanks for your time afterwards John, fantastic bike. As you could probably tell I was quite excited. If I could take you up on your offer to meet up that would be great.
  • It wasnt the nice conditions as I was hoping for, a bit too windy!
    and Justin your Strava segment was 2 seconds off my actual time... not bad!!
  • Hey Justin, was great to see your enthusiasm :)

The offer stands, let me know when and we'll set something up.
  • Ok John great. Time wise I'm pretty flexible at the moment so what ever fits in with you really. Any time today, Sat afternoon, anytime Sun. Here's my number 07793319356.

Tom, glad it's accuracy was to your satisfaction ;)
  • @Justin

The bike is in bits at the moment as I've cannibalized it a little for my road bike I need for a race on Monday.

The plan is to put it all back together in time for next Wednesday's club 10 so it should all be ready for a ride thereafter.

I'll text you on progress but next weekend is looking good...
  • Ok that sounds good to me John. Good luck on Monday.