Welcome to the forum

Basildon CX Pics

edited September 2013 in Road Racing
Took a load of pics today. Some good ones. If anyone wants any whisper your emails as I have officially given up trying to upload to Picassa and Image Shack. Life is to short. Picassa has recently changed and crashes IE every time and Image shack says files are to big so would have to one at a time.

James - you are far to smiley going up that hill. Daniel on the other hand has the appropriate grimace.

Stuart

Comments

• A great days racing from CCA at Basildon and a total of 25 club riders across all categories.

I think thats brilliant, probably more than were out on todays club run. Top stuff CCA
  • Great day out for CCA. Saw lots of riders from all age groups enjoying themselves. Thanks for everyone's support and words of advice - it all helped a lot! Glad that's the hilly course out of the way but guess there will be other challenges to face at the other events.

Well done to Samuel Quiggen who I understand won the U8 race:)
  • The CCA posse on the main hill was a wonderful experience! Thanks guys! 25 racers - that is really impressive.
  • yeah there was great surport from you guys, thanks alot! great course and great racing from cca