Welcome to the forum

Herne Hill

edited September 2013 in General
Anyone been here before and can tell me if there is somewhere to get changed? I am told there are no changing facilities but there must be something there?

Comments

• Hi James,
    I've been recently, they don't have changing rooms just a porta cabin style toilet that most people used.
    Really not great in that respect, also wasn't any cafe/shop to get any drinks ect
    Just a hose tap to fill bottles
  • yup, lovely track to ride on, no facilities there at all, really. although last time i went there, there was a bar and an outdoor cinema in the middle of the track. don't think that's a permanent fixture, mind...
  • super smooth but banking not as high as welwyn I would say
  • Sophie raced here in the spring. Lovely track but as stated, only a portacabin with loos to change in, but that was reasonably roomy. They did put up a tent with suprisingly good catering - hot drinks and snacks. That was for one of the National Series events though so it might not be their usual provision.
  • Nothing can prepare you for the horrors of the men's toilets at the top of the stand at Welwyn. The lights usually aren't working though so at least you can't see the full extent of the squalor.
  • Top tip - the disabled toilet section of the site welfare facilities is the one to go for.

Track was fantastic nirvana tarmac