Welcome to the forum

RESULTS 24.06.09

edited June 2009 in Time Trial
10 riders tonight on a warm but still windy night;

John Meadows 31.09
Steven Forbister 30.19
Mark Constable 28.25
Rupert Prior 38.58 (went straight on at Wrestligworth, the first 10 this year with no marshal there...doh!)
Jon Sunderland 28.02
Josh Maynard 26.08
David Jones (mem. sec.) 27.47
Helen Shulver 27.13
Jane Clarke 28.55

...i just started to write down who had done PB`s (this course, this year at least) but gave up when i realised everyone did a PB apart from Rupert who got lost and Josh, who still won. Maybe an easterly wind is quicker?
Thanks to Maynards and Martin and Vincent for observing.
Tim.

Comments

• am I ever going to get the correct time...I'm not even listed (my time is though)!

Oh well, it'll teach me to have a popular name eh ;)

David Jones (not mem. sec.)
  • Apologies for the gremlins VLD - here is the amended list [as pasted from the club's main site Results page... http://www.ccashwell.com/results.html ]

Well done on a brilliant time - and for 6 days 11 hrs on your JOGLE.

24th June
    CC Ashwell 10 mile TT
    Conditions: sunny, dry, warm, very windy

1. 26.08 Josh Maynard
    2. 27.13 Helen Shulver [Stevenage CC]
    3. 27.47 David Jones
    4. 28.02 Jon Sunderland
    5. 28.25 Mark Constable
    6. 28.55 Jayne Clarke [Fenland Clarion]
    7. 30.19 Steven Forbister
    8. 30.35 David O. Jones [Member sec]
    9. 31.09 John Meadows
    10. 38.58 Rupert Prior
  • Was hoping to do one last night...instead was stuck replacing toilet and re=plumbing for a tenant as our plumber was too busy..doh!!.next week can't make it P.C. business and Anniv.........well done everyone..glad your name and times are now co-ordinated Dave.....Impressive JoGLE time.........Hear Carmelo did a 56 min for 25 miles last Sunday.Congrats Carmelo...is that the club record for a 25??must be I think.....4 minutes under the hour is a blinder

How about CCA organising a 25 as well as a 10...any takers if it's poss.?
  • Sorry for that VLD, wasnt having a good day yesterday and 2 people with the same name is far too complex for me. good job i wasnt timekeeper!
    Nice ride there Carmello, are you reinventing yourself as a tester? might have to swap that R3 for a P3.
  • A 27.47 from me would be about 3 mins faster than my PB !! Mind you, stealing VLD's time would be the easiest way for me to get under the 30min mark :)

DavidJ