Welcome to the forum

Kit order update

edited September 2013 in Kit
Please see e mail from Endura

Hi Mark,

Just to update you on the delivery; we won’t have the order ready to leave us on Monday. It’s still in the printing process (and still to be heat-pressed onto fabric and sewn up).

Realistically delivery is likely to be around 10th October. Sorry to disappoint you – I know it would have been much easier for you having it for the club night.

Regards,

Alan Blue
Custom Graphics Manager
Endura Ltd

So there you have it!

Bring it on

Kit

Comments

• Off to Lidl to buy some armwarmers then...grrrr!!!
  • New summer gear just in time for the hill climb and last race of the season? Wonderful! Hopefully it will make it just in time...
  • Hi Mark, is the new kit order in yet? i have ordered and paid for a jersey, is it a case of waiting to the next club night to collect?
  • Hi, does anyone have any updates on this? Could really do with my gilet at the moment
  • edited October 2013
    Having looked at the link on the Endura website, it doesn't look like the order will come through till the first week of november.

Anybody see the article in last weeks comic about Endura supplying the kit for Movistar next season? No wonder they've been so busy...

Endura-speak: "realistically" = add 1 month.

Does this make it the last 2 orders that Endura haven't met on time? Just had a little read through a couple of other threads of recent on this topic.
  • Cheers Will, best start thinking about a summer order!! Ha
  • Please see reply from Endura on kit delivery

Will, you will be the first to know when it arrives

Hi Mark,

It will be dispatched tomorrow. – with you Thursday. We’re just waiting on a couple of items being remade which had failed QI checks.

Regards,

Alan Blue
    Custom Graphics Manager
    Endura Ltd
  • Brilliant, thanks Mark, lovely job.
  • Yay, kit is coming kit is coming!

When is the next club night that you're at Mark?
  • Club night next Tuesday 5th November
  • Hiya,
    I have been looking for kit for a while so I was wondering where I can get it? I was looking for a cca jersey (im 11-12 size at the moment) so a 13 if they exist or a adult small and a long sleeve jersey/jacket??

Cheers
    Gareth Lewis U14
  • Hi Mark

Just wondering if you have got any kit left? if so are you at the club night 19th Nov?

Many thanks

Stuart
  • Stuart

The next club night is Tuesday 3rd December good stock of kit at present e mail me what you want and I will keep it to one side

Mark
  • Hi Mark

will it be ok to come along and collect the kit we ordered?

thanks

Stuart
  • Hi Mark, Do you have the Endura brochure of items that we order from. Andy
  • Andy

that will be the link

thanks Nat