Welcome to the forum

### FIRST TUESDAY MONTHLY PUB NIGHT 7TH JULY ####

edited June 2009 in Kit
Another month flies by with lots of cycling activity from sportives to TT's and of course 'The Tour' will have started!

I will be there from about 7:30 - for the new chaps - 'there' is The Rose & Crown on Ashwell High St. We have an informal beer to discuss all the above and anything else regarding two wheels!

I will have my shop but unfortunately the latest order will not arrive until the following week!!

Currently in stock:

Neck tubes/buffs - lots of
s.s.shirts - Large x 3 only
shorts - small x1 only
arm warmers - 1 of
leg warmers - all sizes (not so popular at the moment though ;-)
gamex windbreaker jacket - small x 1
ladies bib shorts - large x 1

I will be starting, dare I say it, to compile a winter order soon so pop along and grab a brochure (or download it from our website). I will be looking to place the winter order at the end of August so it definitely arrives in time for the change in weather. I realise it is a strange one to start discussing when we are being warned of a heat wave this week but I would rather get the ball rolling now as I will have to have a strict deadline on this one to avoid disappointment. The club does not have the funds to stock the whole range of the winter lines so it will be mostly via individual orders.

Finally, when the current order arrives (wk commencing 13th July) I will have limited supplies of packable jackets, gilets, shorts, s.s.shirts, knee warmers (new line!) & arm warmers. As always it will be on a first come first served basis so get in quick!

Hope to see you on Tuseday

Skelders