Welcome to the forum

hello from down under

edited November 2013 in General
Just to say I have spent the day proud to be in Ashwell Blue kit doing one of the most challenging rides north of Sydney - the Ettalong Loop - 130ks with phenomenal climbs including Mooney Mooney and Mount White, from Willoughby to Palm Beach and Warriewood, New South Wales. The initial climbs were through thick bush fire smoke and I literally could not see further than a foot in front of my wheel and the smoke caught the back of my throat. This was after cycling The Four Gorges north of Sydney on Wednesday. I have some great photos of me in Ashwell colours doing the club proud (which I can't seem to download from my phone) at the top of various climbs. But what has been apparent is that I would not have been able to do this without the unending support of everyone at CCA, coaching and encouraging me to work my butt off. As a result I am having the time of my life and the climbs of my life. So thank you to everyone at CCA. I now need a new challenge for 2014 that preferably does not include cycling through bush fires!

Comments