Welcome to the forum

###CLUB NIGHT ###

edited November 2013 in General
I have the kit orders and surplus kit
I will be at the Tuns for 8 to 8:30 see you there

Mark

Comments

• edited November 2013
    I'll be there to talk about the CCA Xmas London Afternoon/Nite Out.

Pencil in Friday 6th December for now.

Theme: Ghent/Belgium.

Basic idea: a bit like previous times, and in the spirit of the first anniversary since CCA's trip to the Gent6Days, we will gather at Look Mum No Hands around lunchtime, wait to see who turns up over a few hours and then wander the streets, probably via the tiny Dovetail to slowly make our way to the original Belgo near Chalk Farm so we are then a short tube/walk/taxi back to King's Cross.

I wonder if we should present the Ashwell lads who run LMNH with some kind of framed cap or something - like an honorary 'Services to Cycling' doctorate what Universities do to Nelson Mandela/Jim Bowen and the like. Something to chat about at the Club Nite...

cheers!

By the way: do not confuse this day/evening with the more formal 'Club Dinner' evening with prize giving etc. That is in January.
  • Hi Mark
    Unfortunately I have to work and can't make it.
    I'll check with the missis but if she's free is it ok for her to pop in an pick mine up?
  • Mark
    Good news ref the kit.
    I have a class which finishes at 8.0 so it will be tight for me to get there for 8.30 if I am not there before you leave could you leave my order with someone. I will arrive before 9.0.
  • Mark I haven't received any emails, not sure if you have the right address it's neilmurphy02@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks