Welcome to the forum

Milton Keynes bowl Crash

edited July 2009 in General
For those who don't know Carmelo had a bad one on Thursday and has a broken collar bone..left shoulder plus an impressive array of skin rash.........several bruises to boot.......I promised to keep it mum while he tried to get some recovery rest but thought you should know..He's due in surgery next week ........some silly sod cut in front and then crashed in front of Carmelo.....apparently he'd been warned of dangerous manoeuvering from inside the pack, so really bad luck C..get well soon

Comments

• sorry to hear about your crash mate, just when you start going well you get a kick in the butt. Hope everything goes well with the operation and you are back out on your bike soon. You can always join me doing a spot of fishing while i get my knees sorted out. see you soon mate
  • Hope you recover well and fast Carmelo! It's funny Trahern is mentioning fishing, as after La Marmotte several people were saying they were taking it up. Shimano make a lot of fishing gear - perhaps they have spotted the link in the market!
  • or even Keith!
  • What a bummer eh. Bad luck.
  • Carmelo, non fare il pescatore. Riposati, mangia, bevi e ritorna come nuovo.

Tony
  • Carmelo - I hear you've had your op now. I hope you recover brilliantly - and are ready for next season [and indeed in time for you to help me thru the off-season fast group Autumn/Winter club rides!].

All the best.

Martin