Welcome to the forum

Wednesday 4th 9am ride

edited December 2013 in Club runs
Anyone going out for a 9am ride tomorrow morning?? I'm thinking of going out and getting some miles under my belt but didn't know if there was a group heading out from the three tuns??

Kieren

Comments

• The guys usually head out at 9.30 from outside bob's house just off the high street. Take the left before the tuns and you'll see people out waiting around in blue. If there's enough it can split into a faster and slower ride, usually around 40-50 miles or so... Have a look on the website for the address, think it's on there.
  • address is 32 hodwell
    club runs
  • Thanks guys
  • I hope to join you tomorrow too.
    Go easy please.
  • edited April 2014
    I felt that! Struggled in the final run-in to the Mordens.
    Slept for an hour on my return to Sandon & felt punch drunk for a good while afterwards.

54 miles at 17.3mph
  • kieren come next week !
  • I just noticed this was a december post resurrected.......what
  • Tim. Sounds like you're feeling your age mate !?
  • Yep, allied to the 202 days off the bike.

A month's training and we'll hopefully be firing on all four cylinders, a little lighter too wouldn't come a miss. Then .... away again to interesting places.

Oddly, I think I was in roughly the same shape this time last year, after a winter of no training - that resulted in a 200km AAA Audax in mid May (Black Mtns) and a 28:24 TT on 06 June, so I am not too far off - I just need to knuckle down and put in the miles before I get to 50 in June, then clearly, I'll implode!