Welcome to the forum

Rose & Crown pub nite - tonight

edited July 2009 in General
A reminder for all - it's the Rose & Crown, on Ashwell's High Street 'First Tuesday' pub night tonight [7th] from about 8pm [Just after TdF on ITV4].

I hope to see you there quicker than a ColumbiaHTC/Cancellara/Armstrong breakaway...

I think Skelders is going, bearing CCA caps.

Comments

• Unfortunately my household is under quarantine with suspected 'Swine Flu'!!!!

well, the wife is ill and I'm on b.b sitting duties anyway ;-) ... if there is improvement i will attend but as it stands this a.m. it aint looking good.

gutted as we should hear 'La Marmotte' reports from Daniel & Tim D!! Well done Daniel on your Silver that is awesome!! Not heard from Tim yet.

Re: caps, only one response so far :(

Re: the Tour.... unbelievable!!!! Cav is just inspirational!
  • Tim got silver too. He had a much harder ride as he didn't get any sleep the night before and was, well, drained.
    Cav is king.
  • I should add, i got silver by 10 seconds! and was 1.5 hours behind Daniel and my brother. was a spectacular event but the levels of human suffering on Alp d Huez will stay with me for a long time. It took me 2hours 8 mins to do the last 13k, have never ridden so slowly, didnt know my computer even worked at 3.5 mph! I had a minor crisis at bend 8 and went and sat in a stream for 5 minutes. And there were plenty worse off than me, such as the man who barfed 6 pints of gatorade all over his bike! brilliant sadistic fun.

Might not make it tonight, will be late if i can

Tim.