Welcome to the forum

2014 season

edited January 2014 in Road Racing
Hello chaps,

Seeing as we now have a fair few people racing this year, I thought it would be good to set up an email thread to see who's doing what and try and take a tactical approach to some races. With about 400 CCA riders in last years primavera we could have had a winner if we'd sorted something out... It would be good to get a bit more organised.

If everybody (male and female) racing or thinking of racing on the road in CCA strip this season could whisper me their email addresses I'll set up a thread to try and coordinate something. This way it'll stop all the other teams getting hints of our tactics and training. Just like Team Sky, but with better kit, innit.

ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF TUBS IS ALLOWED ON THE THREAD.

Okay?

Will

P.S. I'm not taking control of anything, just starting it up to help people communicate.

Comments

• This is a great idea will it will be great to see some organisation for racers
    Under the Ashwell name.
    But if you want I can share with you the 2014 CCA junior team calender
    See you soon
  • Good plan, it would be great to work together in races for the strongest or most suited rider. I'd be more than happy to sacrifice for the team win.

whisper on route.
  • Nice one Will

neilmurphy02@hotmail.co.uk
  • jpolak68@googlemail.com

Isn't it a bit early to be planning the new season? I haven't finished my last one yet :D
  • Not if you speak to Theo and John.
    Hog Hill winter series's starting this week I think!
  • We do our first race (Jon, Bryn, Pedder, Neil, Cam and I) on the 25th so only next week.
    We'll be then finishing of the 6 days of winter series once we get the email ring going then we can see who else is coming
  • Good luck guys
    May the force be with you (and especially in your glue)
  • tom-trimble@hotmail.co.uk

I start my season on Saturday 8th Feb in a 2/3 down at Hog Hill. Think there's only a few of these races remaining after that date but would get good to see a few other down there as well. I painstakingly planned mine out last week with both CTT and BC events so Ill forward that over to anyone interested.
  • Yea Tom send it over, I'll have a look and try and get on a few of the same mate
  • Is anyone racing anywhere on the weekend of 22/23rd February? Looks like this will be my first racing weekend of 2014...
  • There's the last of the SERRL races at Gravesend Cyclopark on the Sunday.
  • I know but is anyone riding in it?
  • See Open TT thread for advance information regarding CCA event in September .
  • edited December 2014
    Any room for a newbie RR next year?
    I'll be good in a straight line, but stick me in the bunch, er..... :)
    christopherjohnpearce@googlemail.com