Welcome to the forum

Come and do CX they said, you'll love it they said...

edited January 2014 in Road Racing
For anyone who thought Derby was muddy... ... and that Italy had much better weather. This from this year's Trofeo Triveneto.

Comments

• two of them are doing The Ostrich
  • There are only two of them :)
  • Great pics especially the first one. i saw that in an "epic fail" thread somewhere else. I thought that was a bit harsh,....having seen some of these cx types in action, he probably worked out the quickest way over the obstacle was to dismount into a faceslide, reappearing on the other side of the bog with bike in hand, remount and off you go.

Anything to gain a place!
  • You may be right Tim. Of course if the ditch was filled with non-Newtonian liquid it would succumb to a different approach, but that is a separate story.
  • Well, you know I'm not sure how Newtonian that fluid is. They are very interesting photographs. The wake in the last photo suggests properties unlike water.

Good choice of tubs though.
  • Absolutely! Can you imagine what difficulties they would have faced had they been riding clinchers?
  • hahaha..great pics. they look like clinchers to me guys...how can you tell they are tubs :-)

As to the quality of mud 1st pic seems to show the mud sucking up over his body. Think Tim may be right on tunnelling technique.

Perhaps they are concerned as to their skin condition and going for mud face packs