Welcome to the forum

club kit

JTJT
edited January 2014 in Kit
Does the club stock any spare kit ie large gilet short and long sleeve shirts.

Comments

• John

All in stock and available at the next club night

Mark
  • Mark thanks for that I have sent amail to you.
    John
  • Do you have any men's bib shorts in stock?
    Jackie
  • jackie,

e mail me what size and i will confirm back to you

mark
  • Large I would think - to fit Stuart?

Thanks
  • I have Medium, and they are quite baggy - I think I'm similar size to Stuart, no?
  • OK so maybe medium ( although I think you are slimmer than Stuart, John - don't tell him I said that though!)
    thanks
  • Stuart, Def a medium as I'm a fatty and I climb into a medium, but not as bad as that fatty in the Lampre kit though :-)
  • Just to put your mind at ease Jackie, I will be looking to buy Small next time, the Endura bibs are a bit on the big side.
  • Is there any news on ETA for the order that we've (only just) placed for summer kit?
    It was snowing til April last year, but I'm thinking that this year could turn out to be completely (fantastically) different ... and touching wood as I type this :)
  • OK Mark
    just to clarify
    do you have any men's medium bib shorts in stock?

THanks
  • Jackie

Only large left in stock mediums are on order though

Kit
  • OK, thanks Mark
    Can I pay and reserve a pair?
    Jackie
  • no problem will e mail you tonight

mark
  • Hi,

I've recently joined the club (2nd claim initially) and I would like wear CCA kit for club runs and sportives. I realise the deadline for kit orders has already passed - interested in a medium short-sleeve jersey and medium bib shorts (if held in club stock).

Thanks
  • I have a medium short sleeve top in stock and the bibs will be with the order which is on its way e mail me kit@ccashwell.com

Mark
  • I was unable to attend the previous club meeting - I have emailed you Mark regarding kit.

So I assume I should wait for the next club meeting to come around so I can ask what kit is available and make payment?
  • Mark,

Do you have a Mens short sleeve size xs in stock? only I need one for my lad.

Ta Shelton
  • Hi Mark,

Im new to the club and am after club kit if available. Im usually a size large in all my cycle gear so ideally a large jersey and bib shorts if you have them. Can come along to the club meeting on 3rd June with cash if thats ok?

cheers, Ben