Welcome to the forum

Open TT Organised by CCA

edited January 2014 in Time Trial
As part of the Northampton & District Cycling Association (N&DCA) TT series I will be organising the last event of their excellent 10 event 2014 season on the F15/10 Brogborough course. CC Ashwell are affiliated to this organisation although currently only a relatively few members enter their events.

We will be looking for support from the club in the form of marshalling, registration, post-race results, and catering. However above all we want to encourage as many club members as possible to enter this event and hopefully CCA can challenge for the team prize (best 3). This is an open event with priority given to N&DCA affiliated clubs.

The event is on Saturday 20th September at 14:00 so put it in your schedule if you possibly can. Entries can be sent direct to me (address on N&DCA website) or online entries via CTT will be accepted.

We should need about 6 people to assist with marshalling etc. Please post here or whisper me your email if you would like to help.

James

Comments

• James, I can help.
  • I have it in my calendar.

Is there a way to help AND ride?
  • Great effort for stepping up to the plate James. I work Sat mornings but can get there for just before 2 if you can use me?
  • Thanks for your replies - John, probably best to concentrate on riding as hopefully we'll have plenty of support. Justin, with a late time you should be able to do the event no problem.
  • cam should riding this one. Put me down to help where you see fit