Welcome to the forum

CANCELLED - Saturday 15th Feb - Dad's & lads Ronde van Letchworth (girls also allowed!)

edited February 2014 in Youth
Whilst there is a break in the youth road and cyclocross events through most of February a few of us hardy souls who venture out on Thursday evenings have hatched a plan to organise a ride for dad's & lads. Also any mum's & girls who want to come along will be welcome (but it just doesn't rhyme as well!!)

The plan is for parents & kids to navigate a lap of the Letchworth greenway on Saturday. Pace will be suitable for of U8, U10 & U12 riders. Total distance is about 25km. A lap will be expected to take between 1 3/4 hours and 2 hours. Cross bikes or mountain bikes recommended as many of the tracks are wet. Bring some food along as we will stop for a break about half way round. No-one will be left behind. Meeting times expected as follows.

- Letchworth Grange Football Fields - 11.00am
- Hitchin at the corner of Kingswood Avenue & Purwell Lane - 11.45am

If you are interested pop a post on the forum or whisper me your contact details.

See you Saturday

Jamie

Comments

• That sounds a great idea, might be up for that if you do it again.

No can do this Saturday as Its our round of the muddy Monsters cx in Ashwell on saturday. A fair few of the off roading kids likely to be there too. Weather looking none to kind for Saturday either.
  • OK - so a bit ahead of myself for these rides!!

Given muddy monsters at Ashwell, I suggest we postpone the Saturday ride for a week. I'll bring it back to the top of the forum nearer the time

Jamie
  • Hi all,

Given the windy weather tomorrow we will not be setting out on this ride. I would rather is be safe especially as there will be younger riders involved.

Keep an eye out on the forum for next weeks ride (weather permitting)

Have a safe one

Jamie