Welcome to the forum

Waterproof Trousers

edited February 2014 in Kit
i haven't got a pair in my wardrobe and feel rather exposed as a result. Anyone got any recommendations?

Of course as soon as i buy some the sun will come out so lets hope i can sort this out soon...

Not interested in the £200+ Assos versions. They just look wrong!

Comments

• Sportful no rain bib tights. Go up a size... They seem pretty good so far, only been out in them a few times though, in torrential rain they eventually lose their waterproofing but are still fairly warm.
  • Cheers Will. Not sure about yr 'go up a size' advice - what you sayin?
  • waterproof bibtights........whatever next.......(shakes head in disbelief)
  • Indeed James what is this nonesense about waterproof trousers? My bibtights are not waterproof but keep me warm and are very comfortable. They are made by Assos.
  • edited February 2014

??
  • i saw you getting double pie and mash at the club dinner... outrageous amount of custard on your apple pie too... tut tut
  • Let me explain. These are to stop my whistle getting soaked between Kings X and the office whilst on the commute. Would never consider such precautions whilst on a road bike what were you thinking Daniel!
  • i used to have a pair of wader like that for fishing at Grafham. Wondered where they went....