Welcome to the forum

WERL

edited March 2014 in Road Racing
Hi,

A new Women's Eastern (road) Racing League has been formed - WERL.

There are 12 events this season including a couple of time trials.

More details at www.womenseasternracingleague.co.uk.

Mark.

Comments

• .....calling Jane......
  • ...time to buy some tubs Jane!
  • edited March 2014
    Shhh. Don't mention the T word

Cheers Mark. I'll take a look
  • What chain lubricant will you use though Jane?
  • Nathanial! That's not a very gentlemanly question.
  • Oh lord. As if the tub question and the lube dilemma weren't enough to think about, now the spectre of what to wear is looming :)

Memories of the flapping jersey and what that did to Will's peace of mind sent me running to Kit at The Tuns, this week. I was soothed

On the plus side, at least I won't have to coordinate my shoes (... though Theo will probably correct me on that. Could we save that thread until my shoe world has expanded beyond Manolo Blahnik?)
  • Dear Sir / Madam
    We would be grateful if you could forward the details of the attached flyer to any female members of your club that may be interested in competing in a new league for female cyclists.
    With more women's races coming onto the calendar but no formal league riders from Ipswich and Norwich have got together with British Cycling to form a league for this year to give both new and experienced riders something to aim for.
    The first event is approaching fast; the Ipswich road race is this Sunday, for which there are still places to sign up on the day. There is no need for riders to take part in every event, so it's never too late to join in. Registration forms for each rider to sign up to the league will be available at each event and registration is free for 2014.
    We thank you for your support and look forward to answering any queries you, or your riders may have.
    Kind regards
    Tanya Griffiths
    on behalf of Women's Eastern Racing League WERL
    werl