Welcome to the forum

Team SalesEngine OpenTT F2A/10 results

edited April 2014 in Time Trial
I signed in to say that CCAshwell managed to take the team prize but have just seen the official results and it has been changed with us narrowly missing out.

Still a good turn out of CCA testers and fortunately it stayed dry although a bit breezy!
Michael Martin coming in with a 24:25
John Polak finding a whole load more power to pb with 22:58
Nigel Hale and Jason Stuart continued their close tussles from previous seasons with Jase getting the nod with a 21:32 to Nige's 21:34. Great time from Jase to be honest as he has barely been able to get on the bike over the winter.
Tom Trimble put his new TT bike and winters training to good use coming in =4th with a 21:09
I got the rub of the green today narrowly edging out Tom to come in 3rd on a 21:06

I think Tom will be flying this year! He's got a good team around him and is putting in the right kind of training.

Full results here: https://evententry.ctt.org.uk/Local/Team_Salesengine_Result_Sheet__April_5th_2014.pdf

Most seem to agree there seems to be a buzz about the TT scene in the local clubs this year! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Comments

• Nice one guys, those are some fast times.
    Good to see watt all that training has done for you tom.
  • Fantastic result from all. Awesome progress you've made this winter, Justin, now everyone chasing you!
  • Wow... Great results.....and it's only just April!
    19's to come ..surely...Velocissimo!