Welcome to the forum

Results 29/7/09

edited July 2009 in Time Trial
Only the 'hard' people turned up and racing took place in showers, with the time keeping party moaning about everything! including having to dry the results sheet out.

We saw some of the London - Edinburgh - London riders on their way SouthFinally please note, there was a lot of spilt diesel about but the main patch was on the left turn at Wrestlingworth cross roads.

Daniel Maynard 39.13
Nathalie Auger 31.53
Richard Gordon-Giles 30.56
Tim Hector 27.54
Mark Horton 29.35
Joshua Maynard 28.09
Garrett Fay 29.25
Angus Wilson 25.40

Richard

Comments

• Dreadful night. Cold and wet. My legs are like planks after that... getting too old for riding TT's in the rain!

The L-E-L people looked somewhat resigned to slogging to London in the rain. Much harder people than the likes of me.

Good first TT from Richard on such a horrible night. Character building stuff that one.
  • Passed a good 40 or so L-E-Ls this evening from Walkern to Ashwell as they wrapped up the last few of their 800 miles. Passed on regards. Total respect.

http://www.londonedinburghlondon.co.uk/
  • Great to be in a club at last and really looking forward to doing a club run as 99.9% has been on my own. Had a great time (well, as great as can be had turning yourself inside out in appalling weather) at the TT everyone seems very nice and not cleeky, hope to get under the golden 30min mark soon.