Welcome to the forum

Ride London Teams ENTER NOW

edited April 2014 in Sportives
Finally got the entry links, they were delayed for all clubs by "admin issues..." - anyway they have extended the deadline so plenty of time.

Below are two links for each team, use the first one to enter - so each person in the team has to enter individually,
use the second link to see who has entered so far for that team, so you can see if anyone is missing close to the deadline and chase them up. each team should make sure they have 4 riders entered before the deadline, ie sort it out yourselves. see separate post on suggested estimated ride times.

the latest email says "all 4 riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 5pm on the 9 May 2014 or the team will lose its place. This date will not be extended under any circumstances"
So deadline has been extended. (was 25th april)

MIXED TEAM (2 male. 2 female)
Mark W
Stevie W
Andrew R
Anna Fraser
enter here mixed team

TEAM 1 (all male)
Martin H
James D
Matt S
Shaun
enter here team 1

TEAM 2 (all male)
Will
Neil M
Robbie L
Phil K
enter here team 2

TEAM 3 (all male)
Matt Smith
Mark Young
John R
Vic
enter here team 3

TEAM 4 (all male)
Jamie
Gino
Bob R
Bob S
enter here team 4

good luck

Comments

• All done - thanks for sorting this Stef - much appreciated
  • Thanks Stef,

Stevie and I are entered,
    Mark.
  • Is anyone interested in taking my place in this?
    I don't want it to affect the team place but I was only ever considering ridding it again this year.
  • I've posted seperately to make sure everyone sees there is a place available.
    Alternatively if anyone has a mate from outside the club who wants to ride that is possible, as long as they are British Cycling members.
  • just bringing this back to the top, remember you need to enter by may 9th
  • Anyone got an email for James D?
  • Yes - I'll send him a nudge
  • Most entries in and the sub 5 hours entries look good - all at 4:40-4:49 so we'll all be setting off together (fingers crossed)

The other entries are not so consistent - nothing wrong with that but if you want to set off together then you need to pick the same ERT - on the doodle poll 6:00-6:09 had second most votes so why not all go for that time.

Just a reminder that the ERT only dictates your likely start time - earlier is better as there will be fewer inexperienced riders to contend with so maybe more of you could join the 4:40-4:49 crew.
  • calling WILL, CALLING WILL.......have you entered yet???
  • Yup. All done, looking forward to my 2nd sportive!
  • I've done mine. Matt, we still need you to enter and then Team 3 will be complete.
  • Will complete this when I get home from Majorca :)
  • Doing mine later James, was waiting for pay day to come around, had been an expensive month last month!
  • Entered.

Just need to find my legs now over the next few months:)
  • Did you leave them in Majorca?

I always check before I travel - passport, tickets, wallet, phone, legs..... ;-)
  • Everyone has now signed up and paid. Nice one.
  • Yes well done all
    As all have now entered I have removed the check entry links above as they contained personal info.
    Can't think anyone needs them anymore but if you do let me know.