Welcome to the forum

9.00 am ride 1st June

edited May 2014 in Club runs
Will there be a 900am ride

Comments

• I will be there and will aim for a medium pace but will hang on to a fast ride ( for as long as I can) if that is all that's on offer.
  • Will try and join you. Not entirely sure what my plans are tomorrow but if i can ill be there.
  • edited June 2014
    I should be there - propose a 60 64 at 17s 18.9
  • I'll be there for a ride. just did a 60 at 17's so not sure I'm up for the same tomorrow. Probably take a club ride for 40 miles or so
  • Glad there will be riders. I have done a very foolish thing and taken mark wyer's slot for the chilton 100 on Sunday so won't now be out. I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. But there it is. I will report back after the ride. Enjoy the sensible Sunday ride and appologies that I won't be on the ashwell ride tomorrow.
    It should be a good day for it all the same.
    Hopefully be out next Sunday.
  • Thanks for having me guys, thoroughly enjoyed the ride! First of many I hope. Phil.
  • 9 out – tomT, peterG, james, newphil, returningmatt, steve, me (and iain and geoff for the first bit) – went over to duxford via chishill and heydon and then looped round to barton and back through toft, bourn, caxton, abbotsley and sutton – no stops - as advertised, 64 miles 18.9avg……
  • And on my way home I saw you were taking a well deserved refreshment in the 3 tuns. Couldn't stop otherwise I don't think I would have got back on again.