Welcome to the forum

Club kit - the finishing touch...

edited June 2014 in Kit
So you've got a CCA club jersey, shorts, skinsuit, winter jacket, cap. But have you got a wristband in club colours to accessorise your outfit..?

If you've got school-age kids you'll know that the world has gone mad for home-made custom wristbands. My lad James is offering to make these to order for club members for £1 per wristband. Sweat-shop labour...

Mark F

Comments

• Does James make any fishtail designed ones?
  • Yes he does. He says he'll make a CCA fishtail one this afternoon and then I'll post a photo of it here.
  • Here you go.

• Does James make them on his fingers or on an actual board?

Just interested because I've bought some.
  • Not planning to steal James' Business or anything! ;)
  • Bands look good where do i get one??
  • Hello Connor - I'll ask James to make one for you. Choice of standard at £1 or "fishtail" at £1.50 if you like. Both are pictured above.

He's waiting for new stock of blue rubber bands to arrive tomorrow in fact - the bands have been popular!

Mark F
  • 2 fishtails please James for the Duckett boys!
  • Crikey, he'll have to start outsourcing it soon! :)

That's great Tim, of course.
  • if possible can we order 2 fishtails too please James?
  • Sure Stef - a production slot has been scheduled for them tonight, so James can give them to you at the grass track event tomorrow if you're there (or to someone else in the club who'll see you before we do).
  • really cool. I'll order a normal one please! should be at the grasstrack too at some point
  • No problem Nathaniel.