Welcome to the forum

Photos

edited June 2014 in Press
Race reports are coming in thick and fast as we hit peak season, but it would be great to include more photos with the press releases.

If you attend a CCA participated race/event, don't forget to crack out your smart phone or camera and post them on the forum!

Comments

• Matt
    I'll post some pictures of the ERYCS race tonight!
  • Theo

I sent the papers our weekly press release this morning and included you being selected for Les Cadets Juniors (I hope you don't mind).
    I have had an email from Cambridge News saying they would like to speak to you about this to get some more info about the event and how you came to be selected.

If you are happy to do so, can you email me your phone number so they can contact you directly?

Cheers, Matt
  • OOoooo .... superstar
  • Just to bring this to everyone's attention again; please try and support race reports with photo's if you can.

Despite submitting some great club results to the papers this week, we have nothing in the Crow or the Cambridge News. Shame.
  • I MIGHT be at the letchworth tour of hertfordshire stage next weekend, I'll get some cca / event photos there if I am
  • and they did not want the one of team CCA on tour in Bristol last week with 4 podiums???
  • ...and a novel wheel carrying rack.
  • shocker!
  • Pulled the Bristol report from the Youth Facebook account. No pic on there. Sorry
  • edited June 2015
    Hey we NEED a race report on the forum for the Bristol podiums. CCA members want to hear all about it (even if the press doesn't)!

C'mon CCA road-racers, tell us about the thrills and spills of racing. I for one would love to hear. Neil, Luke, Tom T, Will ... why so quiet?