Welcome to the forum

Prudential numbers - can anyone help?

edited June 2014 in Sportives
Jackie and I have both been lucky enough to get a place in the Prudential 100 but are away for the 2 weeks leading up to it. We are not getting back until the Saturday and then have to get the boys to the event babysitter! We are going to struggle to get to London as well to pick up numbers and register and wondered if anyone who was doing the event that either worked in London or was collecting their numbers earlier in the week might be able to collect our numbers. We could then get over to you on the Saturday and collect them.
Thanks
Stuart

Comments

• Happy to help if I can. Can probably just pass numbers to you on the morning? I am taking the same approach as last year which is drive down early, park a few minutes ride from the start in Clapton (FOC), do ride and then coast 20 mins back to the car and drive home. It really was that easy:)
  • from memory from last year, you need to provide i.d., photocopy of a passport i think, in order to get someone else to pick up your number
    also have a feeling you can only pick up one other riders number.

they send out an information pack about 3-4 weeks before the event with full details i think
  • thanks James and Stef
    will probably wait until info packs come out and then may call on you James if that is OK

Thanks
    Stuart
  • Just bringing this back up as we now have the papers. Stef you are correct another rider can only pick up one other.

So James will take up your offer please and if anyone else able to help it would be appreciated

Thanks

Stuart
  • No problem Stuart I will whisper details