Welcome to the forum

### CLUB NIGHT TUESDAY 1ST JULY ###

edited June 2014 in General
Club night at the Tunns on Tuesday, I will be there with the Kit from about 8:30pm

If you ordered kit please come along to pick up or e mail me.

I have a new supply of shirts and bib shorts plus other assorted kit pop down, more than welcome.

I also have a new supply of club caps. Now you wouldn't want to be spotted on TV in Ashwell kit supporting the Tour with no cap on, would you! (got to be a fine if you are!!)

Mark B

Comments

• YIppeee. Thanks Mark
  • Hi Mark. Would definitely be interested in a CCA top (large/extra large) if you have any left.
    Pete
  • Come to the club night Pete, good stock of shirts at present.

Mark
  • Hi Mark

I haven't ordered anything but will see what you have anyway. Looking for a club jersey, long or short sleeve. What time will you be there please, normally do chain gang Tuesday?

Thanks

Stuart
  • Hi Mark

I would like to come along if that's ok - I am not normally in the area during the week but will come up for the evening.

If you've got one I'd like to buy a jersey or two, (probably large), and a cap as were watching Le Tour next week.

Thanks for organising,

Rupert
  • see you there, i should be there about 8:30pm

Mark
  • Hi Mark. Is it cash only?

Phil.
  • Cash or Cheque
  • Lovely. See you later!
  • A good turn out last night to what was a first, an "al fresco" club meeting in the beer garden!

still have some pre ordered kit and i will e mail you shortly to arrange pick up.

Hope you all have your club caps if you are watching the tour this weekend and Monday (will let David and Emma off though)

Enjoy the Tour

Kit
  • The above was meant to be whispered but still stands!!
  • Thanks for a great evening on Tuesday and thanks to Mark for organising the kit - I'm now the proud owner of a couple of tops and a cap - I will have to find a bike to match.

Phil - see you on the next Sunday ride that I do and enjoy Le Tour in London!

Rupert