Welcome to the forum

Cross country rides

edited July 2014 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Hi all,

I have been riding off road in an around the Royston area for a couple of months now. I am really enjoying it, however I would love to meet some like minded people who may already be part of a group that I could tag along with, or if there are people locally that would like to meet up for some evening and weekend rides.

Many thanks,

Dan.

Comments

• Hi Dan - if it's not too far from your base there is a very active bunch in Baldock who ride twice a week. Thursday evenin from The Orange Tree at 7pm and Saturday morning from The Cock at 9am. Thursday is a 2-3 hr ride and Saturday longer I think 3-4 hrs. Good bunch and a range of levels.

You will get to learn and lot of routes:)
  • Hi James,

Thanks for the reply.

Baldock is not too far at all. I would be very interested in joining in. My only hold up at the moment is that I have just had a nose operation (yesterday). This will put me out for a few weeks - as well as take a knock to my fitness.

Once I am back on the saddle again in a few weeks time I would love to join up with you guys.

What is procedure for joining, is it just a simple case of turn up on the day?

Many thanks,

Dan.