Welcome to the forum

New Bespoke bike shop in West End Jermyn Street

FDFD
edited July 2014 in General
For all you London West End workers with very deep pockets!
Walked past this new shop last week- Bespoke on Jermyn Street- usually known for bespoke men's tailoring! Well, they do bespoke bikes and bike fittings, apparently.
Brands-Parlee, Colnago, Pinarello, Moots, Look, Cannondale, Trek, Spesh, Assos....

http://bespokecycling.com/about-us

I'm not connected in any way with this enterprise.

John

Comments

• Hi John

Does it look like a good shop and do they have a Colnago F1 frame in stock to have a look at as a Buy Now bike? I am sure that you will be going in at lunchtime!)

Thanks

Rupert
  • Hi Rupert

I haven't been in there yet, as it was closed in the evening when I walked past.

The bikes looked lovely in the windows though....and I will be spending some time in there next week!

John
  • Hi John

If you think that We'd is still a possibility then send me your mobile number and we can take it from there.

Thanks
    Rupert

• Hi Rupert

Managed a quick visit to the shop today- they call it a 'pop-up shop' as it is only temporary and they're moving to new premises on Jermyn Street by mid-August.

As suspected, the reason they are opening on Jermyn Street is in their name- Bespoke, as in tailoring!

So, little to actually view or buy just yet- a few lovely Parlee frames and bikes including the new Colnago C60 (but not the TdF undercover prototype!)

Turning out to be very hectic at work as I'm off next week, so later in year better?

I'll whisper you my mobile number

Cheers

John
  • There is a Bespoke Cycling in Farringdon that sounds possibly like the same company. Their main business is unsurprisingly bespoke bikes with relatively little on show. Two floors with the lower floor given to consulting rooms for RETUL bike fits and physio. Ground floor has a few bikes and a few accessories with a very nice room in which to discuss and customize your Parlee. Had a feeling that the business model with purely driven by the bespoke element with the bike fits strongly marketed and the bike following.
    Very nice people and cost for the RETUL were very much on par
    Details 143 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R - 02078370647 www.bespokecycling.com
    Hope that helps
    Pete
  • Pronounced,'German Street' .... just in case.