Welcome to the forum

Sunday ride

edited May 2008 in General
What a lovely morning ride we had today, where was the group who were going to do the 80-90 mile ride, they must have set off early, or it may have been a bit wet for them. There was three riders out this morning and we had a nice easy ride out the back od Sandon towards Buckland and Barkway, round to Buntingford and then back home. Thanks lads for the company, it was nice to get home and get those wet clothes off and lie in a hot bath.

The Arlesey Flyer

Comments

• Hi,

I had a puncture on the way and arrived 10 minutes late. I headed towards Sandon but must have been too far behind. I ended up doing nearly 5 hours on my own in the rain - luverrly.

Mark.
  • Keith, Who were the other two with you?

I've been feeling wonky since the Ashwell race, so haven't been out at all since.
    If it makes you feel any better, I did think of the club run as I listened to the rain hammer down from warmth of my bed

Trahern
  • I turned up to be greeted by Tony from Baldock, and then andy showed up in his van, he had a puncture to fix so we went back to his place then went out, Tony and myself added a bit on at the end managed 58 miles, once you are wet it don't matter. If it makes you feel better i have been under the weather since last Sunday's race, racing in vets tonight up at the bowl.

The Arlesey Flyer