Welcome to the forum

## FIRST TUESDAY PUB NIGHT NEXT WEEK, TAKING WINTER ORDERS NOW!!##

edited August 2009 in Kit
Hi All,

I will be at the Rose & Crown next Tuesday with the shop and also a few winter kit samples. I am still waiting for some lady specific samples to arrive but hopefully they should be here in time. I would like to start putting the winter order together ASAP so it all arrives in plenty of time for the change in weather &/or Christmas presents (dare I say it!!).

For those awaiting the recent order placed, that should arrive week commencing 11th September, will let you know as soon as it does.

Any questions, drop me an email.

The brochure is on the website :-)

cheers

Tim

Comments

• To the ladies expecting samples tomorrow night, unfortunately there will not be any available as I missed an email from Endura requesting sizes? If there is any specific sizes you would like to try then please email me and i will try and get for next month. I am a little nervous about predicting :-}
  • Bit of a quiet one last night, I'm guessing that a Club night after a bank Holiday weekend is not too popular.

I have a few requests for Hi Viz jackets, please confirm via email exactly what you want and sizes and I'll put an order in. I need a minimum of 5 requests.
  • Alison and I turned up at 9pm to find no one there. We were joined shortly afterwards by John R. but no one else. A very quiet night!

Richard
  • it was me, my shop, David J & other half at 8'ish... stayed for a pint then took an early bath! very tired after the BH weekend ;-)
  • edited September 2009
    I got to the pub at 8.45pm.....but no CCAers in there at all...........so gave it a miss.....as I didn't fancy being a billy no mates......
  • perhaps a tues after a BH is a bit ambitous
    was quite last time did this
    maybe a wed or the following week next BH
    should not be a problem next few months

I nearly came
    but first day back....short week... etc
    all the reasons I think BH is the issue
  • edited September 2009
    Oh well, that's okay then James.....as long as you 'nearly came'....... this must be one of the benefits of living so near the pub.......most never came at all...........!
  • agreed

i came from Baldock :-)
  • Louise and I turned up at 8:20pm but only made it as far as the carpark - I then got a phone call and had to go straight home again!!

I could smell the beer...almost.

Steve.
  • You know I nearly came too but was reminder today that I was a week late and you had all not turned up a week ago while i had just forgotten and thought it was tonight. Well it feels like the first week in September to me. Nearly going to the pub is quite a nice feeling, better than not thinking of it at all, ever.

I promise to hug and kiss everyone who turned up and were bereft of friends next time i am in the pub.

Vincent
  • I'll hold you to that Vincent ;-)