Welcome to the forum

Results 26.8.09

edited August 2009 in Time Trial
Hi all, was hoping the last 10 would see warm still conditions and a bumper turn out, as it was it was cold drizzly and very windy. Ah well...8 brave souls had a go

Daniel Maynard 35.38
Rebecca Maynard 37.52
Garret Fay 29.18
David Jones 32.23
Nathalie Auger 32.51
Mark Horton 30.32 (Full Sus. mountain bike!)
Angus Wilson 24.27 (cambridge)
Helen Shulver 27.51 (fvs)

Well done to all on a vicious evening, great time by Angus. Thanks to John and hope to see you all next year for more fun. Its been great to see those who have really got into it this year and im sure it will be more succesful next year. Many thanks to everyone who has turned out whether riding or organising.
Cheers
Tim.

Comments

• Hi Garret,

A little later than I promised, but the address for the Icknield RC 10 is

P. Jones,
    118 Bedford Road,
    Barton,
    Bedford,
    MK45 4LR.
    entry is £7.50.

Closing date is Wednesday this week. Sorry to be so late posting this.

Angus
  • the final spreadsheet will be on the website shortly.

Thanks again to Tim & all his helpers! I for one thoroughly enjoyed this seasons racing :-)
  • Tim and team,

A belated thanks for your efforts on putting the time trials on. I only made 3 this year otherwise I would have volunteered to help a bit.

An idea for next year. How about a season long handicap competition. Something along the lines of a 'target' time, perhaps an average of your best 3 times last (this) season. The person who's average over 3 rides beats their target by the most wins. I'm sure Skelders could do something with his spreadsheet to produce results. This would favour those who are improving the most rather than the fastest who usually pick up the awards.

I would be happy to donate some sort of trophy.

Mark.