Welcome to the forum

## KIT UPDATE 22/9/14 ###

edited August 2014 in Kit
PLEASE READ

Thanks for your enquiry regarding our custom clothing. There may be a few changes since you last ordered. Mainly the introduction of our WT range. The other change is that we now have a 3 minimum restriction per style. Going by your previous orders it shouldn’t affect you too much but I’m sure there’ll be someone in the club that wants a garment that no one else is ordering.

The other improvement has been lead times which should be a lot quicker than your last few orders (around 6 weeks just now) – although that can change I don’t envisage you needing to place your order before start of October for late November delivery.

You can view our current range and other information here:

http://www.endurasport.com CLICK ON PRODUCTS,CUSTOM CLOTHING, BROWSE PRODUCTS

Below is some basic general information for quick reference;

Lead Times

• The current production time is 6 weeks (production will only start once your order and artwork are approved and 50% deposit is paid).

Note; current estimates may fluctuate depending on demand. We will give you an up to date estimate (and tracking link) when your order is ready to start production.

• Orders should contain at least 15 items per design of clothing (not including accessories)
• All item styles have a minimum order requirement of 3 per style/code (unless stated otherwise – see order form)

Sample Garments

We can send out sample garments on request (free of charge) for sizing and quality assessment if you supply us with a delivery address and contact details and a list of garments you require. We don’t require a deposit for the samples however we do require that you return them to us by secure delivery. If not retuned you will be invoiced for samples you have retained.

please e mail me ONLY on kit@ccashwell.com with what you are after i will come back with costs (guide costs are in the catalogue add 20% for the VAT) before the order goes in applying discounts, with the cooler weather approaching consider ordering Roubaix Jackets, Gilets, Thermal biblongs etc. i will get more stock of short sleeve tops and bib shorts which is all i will be stocking.

Racers let me know if you want to see a sample of a "speedsuit" to lust over before ordering, but consider the minimum order number of 3 items

any questions e mail me please do not reply on here or whisper

the order will be placed September ish

Kit

Comments

• VicVic
    edited August 2014
    I had a chance to chat to the guys at Endura and examine some of the new WT kit at the Excel centre this afternoon, whilst picking up my ride numbers etc ready for the Ride London on Sunday.

A bit pricier than standard kit, but finished superbly. It's basically the same stuff the Movistar and Netap-Endura pro teams use and is full of technical advances. Much nicer than the Endura 'Pro' kit with not that much difference in price.

Might be putting in an order for an early Christmas present or two!
  • Mark,

I think we would be interested in seeing a sample WT speedsuit. Maybe a media would be best to check sizing up and down??

Luke
  • Any chance of a tri top sample garment in large please?
  • Could I get an XS premium s/s skin suit sample to try for size please, for Sophie?
  • Hi

i have ordered the 3 samples in the sizes asked for and should get them by the end of the week.

i will bring them to the club night for inspection!

please keep the orders coming in by e mail please and remember we need a min of 3 items (any size) for each garment for the order

Mark
  • Hi all WT interested parties.

I couldn't make the club night, but from those who saw the kit, is it a) worthwhile and b) what is the actual ordering minimum? Is it three WT jerseys of same size, or three WT jerseys of same cut, but the sizing can be different?

I personally am in the market for a WT SS jersey. What is the fit like compared to the standard item, anyone know?

And finally, what's the order cut-off deadline?
  • Not much interest to date, the min 3 items (any size) is looking like its going to be an issue. we have

2 ladies roubaix jackets

1 tri top

1 thermal bib longs

1 WT waterproof jacket

1 roubaix jacket mens

1 race mitts (20no needed!!!)

need more of the above items to make up to the 3 items min order!!

i have asked the questions of Endura re fit of WT compared to Pro kit and also if the 3 items is a mix of male and female kit as well

please get in your order as we need to get this off this month to get before Christmas.

Kit
  • Answers from Endura

Hi Mark,

The minimum of 3 per style is by item code – so can’t span over male and female items (as they are effectively different garments).

The WT fit on the jerseys is similar to the Premium (Pro) fit. It is race fit so quite tight fitting.

Kit
  • What is the price for the WT SS jerseys Mark?
  • Vam

checked the spreadsheet on the endura website they are £69.00 plus vat

also noted that there is a "WT 2DZ Areo suit" for £199.00 plus vat!!

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.drag2zero.co.uk%2Fendura-and-drag2zero-announce-new-clothing-partnership%2F&ei=TgUPVOjEJdDcatDZgPgO&usg=AFQjCNH4GRAuDvGVVK4Vl8AxVuwnAjcbZg&bvm=bv.74649129,d.d2s

Also, someone disrespected the areo shoe covers at the club night. We can get "WT Aero Overshoes. Aero calendered fabric finish on front facing panels to reduce drag" min of 5 pairs required though. £29.00 plus vat

kit
  • I would like to get a ladies roubaix jacket (hitting the target of 3) - are there any samples to check the sizing? Also, did you get the skin suit sample?

Claire L
  • Claire, Stiggers

samples have arrived e mail me on the kit link to arrange pick up

mark
  • KIT ORDERS RECIEVED TO DATE:

3 ladies roubaix jackets

1 tri top

2 thermal bib longs

1 WT waterproof jacket

1 roubaix jacket mens

1 race mitts (20no needed!!!)

3 mens shorts

1 ladies shorts

2 wt short sleeve tops

1 wt/pro short sleeve

1 wt bibshorts

1 wt/pro bibs

1 wt long sleeve

1 wt race gilet

A FEW PEOPLE HAVE STATED AN INTEREST BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED AN E MAIL CONFIRMING:

if you want it order it i am going to send the order off on Monday 22nd so get your e mail in this weekend
  • Please see the list above:

we are still struggling on some items to make up the 3 min order quantity (the wt/pro is where one member will go either way to make up to 3)

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ORDER ANY KIT FOR WINTER RIDING

Kit
  • edited September 2014
    1 x Roubaix jacket mens (medium) for me please.
  • A double front Winter Jacket and a Waterproof jacket please Mark.
  • Hi Mark

what are the club thoughts about what happens to kit now re the 3 item rule. I personally like the endura stuff but at this rate we will not be able to make orders for some time. From the list above looks like you will only be ordering a couple of things.

Stuart
  • can't Endura consider the value of the order rather than the individual quantity Mark ? Pro-Vision and Bioracer looked at it this way. I agree about the kit, but maybe we should have a rethink if they are intransigent. How are we for time scales now Mark ? It seems that there is this individual order plus your standard s/s shirt and bib shorts which ought to be a reasonable order.
  • As if poor Mark's job isn't difficult enough ... sounds as though Endura have gone and appointed a new Sales Prevention Manager!
  • quite agree John....kit is the toughest job by far and we are really grateful to Mark and Tim before for carrying the burden.
  • The Endura kit is good stuff and I’m sure all CCA members would not wish to change supplier at this stage. The minimum of three garments rule is just too unrealistic for Mark to work in a club of our size (and I would suggest any other similar size cycling club is going to be in a similar position). During the last 10 years Endura must have taken thousands and thousands of pounds from this club, with this in mind can they not reconsider this rule?
  • can I order a small ladies roubaix jacket and a small short sleeved ladies skinsuit as per the sample (the cheaper one!).
    Cheers

Claire Lewis
  • Hi Mark,

Could you put me down for a womens Roubaix jacket in medium please.

Thanks
    Emma
  • Is it me or is no one reading the top of the thread!? you are all meant to send your orders via email to kit!... Nuff said.
  • good point Shelton.
    given the time frame I have copy and pasted in an email all those orders since Mark's reminder. The trouble is that that reminder is atthe top of the thread and this is some way down for those who didn't read the first blog.
    How are things?
  • I feel that the role that Mark does for the club members is tough enough, and we all should make it as easy as possible for him as it must be a nightmare getting the orders in and communicating with endura as they sure don't make his life easy. Things are ok though rather hectic, the Pells would like to take your offer up and pop up yours at easter, Emma will help with the lambing Ha Ha....
  • agree with that Shelton......welcome to come here for Easter break. I've even found a 30 mile route with about 18 miles of flat. does start with a hill and finish with a cat 4 climb, but the middle bit is great with new tarmac roads.
    Anyone else want an Easter trip round the Durham hills? Maybe do another camping/cycling like this years TdF.
  • I have raised all the points above with Endura the problem is when we started with them they were a medium sized company who could look after all there customers individually. Now they are a big company and have lost that ability.
    Maybe it is time to move on ( or sideways) and look for another supplier.
    The 3 min order is a real panini have just spent 3 hours going carefully through all the orders and e mailing people with bad news or compromises.
    So I am now going down the pub!

Mark
  • Enjoy your panini.
  • The grass always seems greener on the other side, so I haven't mentioned this before because I know what a hassle it can be (for the kit co-ordinator especially) to change supplier. However, I buy kit for Youth Cycle Sport from Champion System - you can place an order for a minimum of ten items (at any time), or a minimum of five items if you pay a slight premium. See below.

There are many other suppliers too, of course, but if the club does consider changing from Endura it's probably worth checking out CS: http://champ-sys.co.uk/

Mark F

CS10 - The most flexible minimum requirement.
    Champion System provide you with the lowest and most flexible minimums in the industry, meaning you can cater to exactly what your team members want.
    To place an order with Champion System, you only need to order 10 main items to get started.
    6 short sleeve jerseys, 2 long sleeve jersey, 2 vest.
    4 bib shorts, 2 skinsuit, 2 short sleeve jersey, 2 winter jacket.
    8 wind jackets, 1 wind vest, 1 bib short.
    * Accessories (gloves, caps, warmers, etc.) have separate minimums.

Compare our minimums to other companies. None of our competitors will allow you to order items one at a time for the same price!

CS5 - Even more flexible!
    CS5 allows you to order just 5 main items to get started.
    3 short sleeve jerseys, 1 wind vest, 1 skinsuit
    There is a price difference but compare these minimums to our competitors and you will find that this level of flexibility is unrivalled.
    * Accessories (gloves, caps, warmers, etc.) have separate minimums.