Welcome to the forum

Ashley Cox - 11th

edited September 2009 in Time Trial
Hi,

Recent ex-member Ashley Cox was an impressive 11th in his first crack at the British Time Trial Championships won today by Bradley Wiggins. Full results at http://www.rttc.org.uk/.

Mark.

Comments

• I rode out to watch bradley wiggins, have to say ash looked awsome and claimed a lot of very good scalps. As I've said before it's a real shame he's slipped through your fingers. My first ride for a while and 93 miles later I was well and truely fecked!!!
  • Another great performance, two weeks ago Ash finished 18th in a premier calendar event, a great result having no team mates in the race to support him. Well done mate. Different gravy.

Nice to see Andre stll out and about, The Arlsey flyer is more like the Arlsey tryer now, the old knees have had it.
  • i've been fishing lately keith! got bored with the racing but now my jeans wont do up! get those knees sorted and I'll see you in the winter :)
  • "it's a real shame he's slipped through your fingers"

Andre.tis true, but you well know that Ashley was on a rocket ride up the rankings and we are NOT principally a racing club.glad to have seen Ashley at the beginning of his rise and hope he remembers us at CCA and keeps in contact...I for one wish him all the best and hope he finds a pro. team to join and live the dream.........