Welcome to the forum

N&DCA Open TT Sat 20th Sept organised by CCA

edited September 2014 in Time Trial
This N&DCA Event is taking place from 2pm on Sat 20th Sept - see sticky for full details.

We still need more helpers for this event

Thank you to all those who have already offered their services.

Please post here if you can commit your time to helping out on the day and also whisper me your contact details. Those who have already offered help, could you please whisper details as well.

Thank you
James (Event Secretary)

Comments

• Happy to marshal
  • Really sorry to hear about Richard's crash
    Hip replacement op is not to be taken lightly, so please pass on my v best wishes for a speedy rehab. I miss him already
  • edited September 2014
    Thank you very much to those offers of help so far received

Tim D
    Bob Swain
    Susan & Finn W
    Phil K
    Tom T
    Michael M

Susan, Phil, & Tom please whisper me your email addresses (so I can let you have a copy of the start sheet) and phone contact details, thank you.

* More help required *

We still need a minimum of 3 more helpers and more cake donations would be great as we have 120 riders to feed. All catering proceeds will be going to CCA.

We are hoping (and only if he feels able) that Richard will be there but his main assigned job will be talking to people!
  • Happy to make a couple of cakes - is there somewhere in Ashwell I can drop them off Saturday morning?
  • Thanks Jenny, if you whisper me your number I can let you know what to do with them.
  • Thank you very much for all cake donations and offers of help for tomorrow's race.

HQ opens 12:30
    Race begins 14:00
    Last rider 16:00

Time keepers - Start - Gordon Hart, Finish - Richard Daniells
    Official observer - Bill Law
    Pushers Alastair McKenzie, Craig Webb
    Clerks at finish - Tim Duckett, Finn Watts
    Number steward - Susan Watts
    Marshals (on course and car park) - Phil Keen, Andrew Robertson, Graham Duguid, Tom Trimble, Bob Swain
    Results - James McKenzie, Terry Cooke, Michael Martin
    Refreshments - Roz McKenzie, Becky Goble

Remember to get your free drink for helping, Ideally marshals (only) should be at HQ by 1pm for a briefing.

Hopefully the weather will be kind and fingers crossed for a successful event.

James