Welcome to the forum

Arbis-Colbert TTT

edited September 2014 in Time Trial
Just seen this posted up on the Arbis-Colbert facebook page:

We're hoping to promote another "Gentlemen's* Team Time Trial" in a few weeks time, likely to be end of October.
Same format as last year (for those of you who took part), but with 4 per team instead of 5.
Same rolling course as before, 40 miles starting & finishing in Tring, Herts.
Cash prizes for top 3 fastest teams.
More details to follow......
*women are welcome, as always!!! In fact, it would be great to see an all female team challenge the boys this year!

Will keep anybody interested posted on the date when it pops up, but could be a good chance to have another crack at a (possibly less hectic) TTT.

Comments

• So this event ran last Sunday, a fantastic ride with some strong riders meant that I was dragged around the slightly lumpy 40 mile course in 1hr 40 mins and 17secs. The team was called "Luton Composite" and was made up of Doug Coleman, James Fox (CC Luton), Richard Wood (Arbis-Colbert) and myself. After a little bit of controversy (apparently the team that came in before us were drafting a team moped so withdrew from the results) we were awarded the win. If you're ever passing through Tring, I'd highly recommend stopping off at The Cog for a slice of cake and a coffee, a very welcoming cafe for cyclists!

• Well done Will. Loving that photo!
  • Nice one Will, and yes, great photo!