Welcome to the forum

Tuesday Night (30/09) Letchworth Greenway - 7:45 @ 2 Chimneys SG6 4JS

We are on for another night of dust and drama around the Letchworth Greenway. Get your lights charged and ready to blast away those midweek winter cobwebs
Alternatively if this rain continues we will have an evening of mud and mayhem...

Meet at the 2 Chimneys, Stotfold Road, Letchworth SG6 4JS @ 7:45 prompt.
1 lap is about 22km should take about an hour. The course is quite stop start with lots of narrow gates and road crossings where we re-group so no-one will get left behind.

This week we WILL stop for a beer at the end!

JRVM

Comments

• Was BEER mentioned!? count me in, I will be there rain or shine.

Shelton
  • Should be out for this one, it seems like the post ride pit stop is selling it !

Just received some literally blinding lights from amazon that someone had put a link
    on the forum for. They seem to be of a decent quality,but i guess until they get rained
    on a few times you never know.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M0EAJJG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

See you at the Chimneys
  • Should be there Jamie, for another thrashing - the flashing red lights that were seared onto my retinas have just about disappeared!

I don't think I could have even held a beer last week, after just 13 miles, let alone drink one....reading about the tremendous feats by the 3 Peaks and Fred Whitton teams puts me to shame!

Went out for a cross-country jaunt on the Cotic Clogger on Saturday and survived unscathed from a head-first planting near Gravely.....

So, just have to work on my fitness and off-road bike-handling skills...the Ronde de Greenway is perfect for this!!

FD
  • Sorry Jamie, not this week, work calls unfortunately.

See you Thursday.

Scott.
  • Not able to make tonight now, have fun.

John
  • #BEASTED

Good ride tonight 7 out, nice and dry.
    Although that said, I was having a bad one - beer at the end helped but only just stopped feeling sick now at 10pm - note to self DON'T EAT HUGE PORTION OF CHILLI BEFORE RIDING....

Until next week

JRVM
  • #LUNGBUSTER

Good blast round the Greenway last night, sure beats doing circuit training.
    The lungs certainly got a good run out. More of the same next week.

Reminder Jamie - Chilli post ride !