Welcome to the forum

Saturday Cyclo Cross for all

edited September 2014 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Just a reminder about the club cyclo cross on Saturday at KTS in Baldock. Details in the sticky above.

There are races for all age categories and if you have never ridden cx before and fancy having a look this is your best chance all season. There is a club only Go-cross event at 11.45 that is for anyone over 16 and doesnt require a licence or pre entering. All you need is a cx bike or mountain bike or even a hybrid (with some grippy tyres)

Just a bit of fun really. Come and have a go.

Comments

• hopefully going to enter the go-cross, looking forward to it
  • If anyone wants to race but doesn't have a "suitable" bike, I can offer the use of my Cannondale caad2 M500 (no suspension) mountain bike (small donation to cca youth section required) for event ( minimum rider size I would guess be 5ft 8ins, max = 6ft 4ins 'ish) - let me know
  • I have a similar offer to Phil. If anyone would like to borrow a CX bike Theo is willing to lend his. Giant in name and dimension; would suit a rider 6ft +/-. Pedals are currently Crank Brother's Eggbeaters, so if this doesn't suit you'd need to exchange them. As above, donations to the CCA Youth section.

Daniel
  • Hi all,

We have no catering team for Saturday so the tea bar will be self service. We still need cakes and any other contributions. Slicing the cakes before delivery would help as well.

Remember that the CCA club members (16+) race is at 11:45am. Entry fee is £5. No licence required.

Club Youth/U12/U10 riders sign on the day in the respective open races.

Mark.
  • edited October 2014
    All those helping to set the course up need to meet me at 8am so we can build it in time.

It's worth bringing gloves for litter picking - there is usually some on the course.

Thanks,
    Mark.