Welcome to the forum

Ned Boulting at David's Bookshop, NEW DATE 25th November, 7.30 pm

edited October 2014 in General
We have been informed by David's Bookshop that the date has been moved to 25th November 2014.

Ned Boulting
Introducing his new book, 101 Damnations: Notes From the 101st Tour de France

101 Damnations is a chance to re-live the hundred-and-first edition of the race, stage for stage, fall
after fall, tantrum by tantrum; just the good bits mind, without all the aerial shots of castles!

Ned Boulting started his broadcasting career at Sky in 1997, working as a reporter alongside Jeff Stelling
on the now legendary show Soccer Saturday.

In 2006 he was given the Royal Television Society?s
Sports Reporter of the Year Award. He has presented two Tours of Britain for ITV, as well as the inaugural
Tour Series, and contributed features and live reports on eight Tours de France.

His first book was the much-loved How I Won the Yellow Jumper.

Tuesday 25th November, 7.30 pm
David’s Bookshop, Letchworth SG6 3DE
Tickets £3, redeemable if you buy the book (rrp £14.99). Plus you receive a 15% discount voucher to be redeemable at Trisports.
Tickets can be purchased at Trisports and David's Bookshop.
To book, tel 01462 684631, email staff@davids-bookshops.co.uk or call in.

Ned Boulting

Comments

• Note: there has been a date change - the evening with Ned is now 25th Nov, 7.30pm, Dave's bookshop.
  • Me and the wife going to this then a drink after. More fun than I'm A Celebrity ont telly. Tickets seem to still be available.

Will see if Ned fancies a pint too and/or dishing out our trophies for our End of Season 'do' in Jan/Feb.
  • great idea Martin...he's a nice guy so maybe.