Welcome to the forum

Tues Night Letchworth Greenway 11th Nov

Guys,

I'm not out tonight as I have twinged my back and am struggling to walk straight, never mind ride a bike!

Post if you are going out....
Weather is 11 Degrees, cloudy with a strong SW wind which means that the Hitchin to Lethworth Gate segment could be up for grabs tonight!

Enjoy

Jamie

Comments

• I'll be out if my mech hanger comes in the post today, if not I'll also find it very hard to ride a bike!
  • Not out this evening. At a fundraising event for the charity I'm involved with in London. On Remembrance Day it is rather fitting that the guest speaker is the last surviving British Dambuster.

Enjoy your ride and hopefully see you next week. Get well soon Jamie.

John
  • I'm wanting to come but up to my eyeballs with bike repairs, I will keep an eye on the forum and see who's coming out. Oi Hadsley shorten the chain and go single speed you nancy :-)

Shelton
  • Bike's fixed of a fashion, not quite indexing perfectly but good enough for a thrash around the Greenway. I'll be at the Two Chimneys at 7.45. let me know if you're coming or not Shelton as if you're not I'll just ride out from my house rather than meeting at the pub.

Dave
  • Yuuup, I'm coming you will here me roll into the pub car park for sure :-) 19:45

Shelton, Travis n Princess
  • Four of us out this evening, light rain all the way round and ever increasing mud.

Hard racing at the weekend seemed to have taken it out of all of our legs apart from Travis who made it look easy. Cold pint and a chat afterwards makes for a nice evening all round.

Dave