Welcome to the forum

Favour to ask from CX people

edited November 2014 in General
I left my track pump at the race on Sunday at Colchester in the excitement of having to carry my bike for the last half lap. The organiser David Hales has it but the only race he's going to in the next few weeks is Ipswich on the 23rd. We're not going to that one nor are we going to any other after that until Snetterton so could someone who's going to Ipswich please pick it up for me. I will message David and let him know who will be picking it up and let you know where he'll leave it.

Many thanks

David

Comments

• Currently I'm planning to be in Ipswich, so happy to do this Dave.
  • Evening Dave

If you need use of a track pump before you get yours back, just whisper me and I'll send you my address. Just around the corner from you. I even have an old spare you can take home, unsure how good it is though.

John
  • Thanks John P. I'll let David know.

Also thanks John, I actually went and bought a cheap £10 Halfords one to use until I got mine back and to take to races in future. It's not too bad, no gauge but does what it's supposed to.

Dave
  • OK, Dave, I'm sure the Halfords pump will do the job well enough without the gauge.....£10 a bargain!

Hopefully see you next Tuesday night.

John
  • John P, David Hales is going to leave the pump at sign on. If you remember you could bring it to Milton Keynes as I'll be there both days. As one good turn deserves another, how are you fixed for pit crew at MK, I'd be happy to help out.
  • Dave,

Halfords!? don't you mean Halfrauds ;-)
  • No problem Dave. I am also at MK both days.

Hester has volunteered to pit for me at MK, but as she will have a bubba with her I'm sure she would be grateful for a helping hand. Only if it fits with your other plans of course!
  • My plans were to just watch the racing and that's as good a spot as any.